Jackie Aronowitz, IEVFS Founder
- Studio Size: 25-30, all ages and levels
- Location: Redlands
- Flute Choir: Yes, two groups available; rehearses weekly and performs regularly; all ages and levels available. Here is our facebook page: Silver Sounds Flute Ensembles
- Professional Organizations: Music Teacher’s Association, National Flute Association & Sigma Alpha Iota
- Various Information: Freelances all over the Southern California area
- Other Instruments Taught in This Studio: Piccolo, Fife, Alto & Bass Flute
Victoria Batta, Flute and Piano Instructor
Victoria loves teaching students of all ages and has taught students from age 2 to age 60. Her approach in teaching flute and piano is to ultimately give her students the tools to become independent music learners for the rest of their lives. Victoria puts emphasis on music literacy, appropriate technique, and musical expression.
Contact Victoria today at (909) 206-3666 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and schedule her for your first lesson
Want to see your studio here?